Link up here if you're playing along this weekend, too!
Throughout my formative years, I was in both the main choir and, in high school, the girls' choir. I wanted to audition in college, but I chickened out on the day of my appointment. I've regretted that since.
2) Chris Martin sings of when he "ruled the world." If you were in charge and had infinite power, what would you change right away?
You know I would have to outlaw the use of tobacco products and make recycling mandatory. That's a no-brainer, if you know me.
3) Chris used to be married to actress Gwyneth Paltrow. USA Today, The Washington Post and The Daily Telegraph have all run articles about how Gwyneth seems to annoy so very many people. What celebrity gets on your nerves?
The Donald, always and especially currently, is as asinine as they come, amirite?
4) Coldplay's first big hit was, "Yellow." What color are you wearing right now?
I'm wearing all black clothes, with silver jewelry:
5) Sam remembers when she used to hear this song everywhere and can't believe that was 7 years ago! When is the last time you had a similar "my, how time flies!" moment?
When I saw that this song was seven years ago, also! Daaaaaang!
6) In 2008, when "Viva la Vida" was popular, John Grisham's latest legal thriller, The Appeal, was jumping off bookshelves. What have you read this summer?
I just finished Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child's Relic on the recommendation of a friend, and I loved every word of it. I've already bought the next three books in this Pendergast series, and I can't wait to start reading Reliquary!
7) Thinking of books: Let's say a biographer has taken the task of writing your biography. What would you title your life story?
Hmm. I'm writing a book that's largely an embellished, fictionalized autobiography. You'll have to wait for a title. ;)
8) 2008 is also the year Paul Newman died of cancer. Name a Newman movie.
I couldn't. I'm sorry. I'd have to do a Swagbucks search (that link should be good, CountryDew, if you want to try again) to find one.
9) Random question: Do you like garlic?
I've got two words for that: HELL. YES!
Thanks for stopping by!