I didn't get tagged for this meme at all, but I steal them when I see 'em. This one, I got from Yvonne at Yvestown. Thanks, Yvonne!
- What time did you get up today? 0650
- Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Not a big fan of pearls, or opals.
- Latest movie in a movie theater? Definitely, Maybe - I think.
- Favorite TV series? Hmm. I really don't do 'favorites.' I like a lot of different stuff. This summer I'm trying not to get into anything, really, so I can come and go as I please without feeling tied down to the TV or that I'm going to miss something while we're vacationing.
- What did you have for breakfast? I didn't eat anything until about 1500, and then I had a can of Slim-Fast.
- What's your middle name? Ann. Hate it.
- Favorite food? I like lots of stuff. Pizza probably tops the list, but cheese only (maybe piña), and I prefer good NY-style pizzeria pizza. I know it when I see it!
- Which food don't you like? meat, mushrooms, tomatoes, mustard
- What's your favorite CD at the moment? One Republic, "Apologize" - I think I like it so much partly because the kids love to croon to it, too, which gives me the warm fuzzies!
- What car do you drive? 2002 Chevy Venture minivan, extended version
- Favorite sandwich? plain tuna on asiago focaccia, from Panera
- Which human traits can't you stand? intolerance and ignorance, apathy, indifference.
- What are your favorite clothes? anything I can wear with my sandals. Which, for me, is damn near everything.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Europe - and we're going in less than 4 weeks! Australia. Japan. Brazil. The Galapagos. India. Everywhere, pretty much.
- Favorite clothing brand? N/A
- Where would you like to retire? Possibly the FL Keys or the Carib
- Favorite time of day? When Rob comes home from work.
- Where were you born? Goshen, New York
- Which is your favorite sport to watch? gymnastics
- Coke or Pepsi? Caffeine-Free Diet Coke
- Soccer or hockey? whichever, I'm not watching or taking part! Okay, soccer, if I must.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Oh, definitely a night owl.
- Pedicure or manicure? I've never had a pedicure, so I guess manicure?
- Any exciting news to share? Everyone who's a regular visitor here knows we're going on a Mediterranean cruise for two weeks in less than a month!
- What did you want to become as a child? part of someone else's family
- Best childhood memory? All the time visiting my grandparents. We did so many fun things. I loved it when they took us to the Jersey Shore for the Fourth of July, I loved banging pots and pans and eating hors d'oevres at midnight on New Year's Eve, and I loved just sitting around and playing cards with Grandma. They saved my childhood from being a total disaster.
- Ever been to Africa? Not yet, but I hope to make it there eventually.
- Ever rolled anybody in toilet paper? For a bridal shower, sort of, I think...
- Have you ever been in a car accident? I've been in several. One time, my dad was driving me from SC back to Miami for my 2nd year of college, and we'd rented a minivan to carry all my stuff. We were hit (and run) by a drunk driver while I was asleep, and I woke up screaming for my life as we spun, popped all four tires, and slipped down the embankment facing the road. Then we sat in stunned silence, listening to the eerie sound of my radio; it had been thrown out of the van and was playing somewhere in the overgrowth. My dad seemed stunned and not sure what to do, so when a big tractor-trailer came by, I leaned over and honked the horn for all I was worth. He skidded to a stop and rescued us, then called for help. Meanwhile, the kid who hit us drove home and was discovered by his father, who drove him back to the scene. My dad didn't even press charges! I still don't know what to think about that.
- Favorite day of the week? Any day Rob is home
- Favorite flower? tiger lilies
- Favorite - Hot dog or Chinese food? Chinese, of course. I usually get shrimp with broccoli on shrimp-fried rice with a shrimp egg roll or a spring roll.
- Do you own a bike? nope
- Who was you latest e-mail from? Louise from Our Odyssey
- Where would you like to shop more if you could afford to? Yarn stores!
- Bed time? Usually around 0200
- Latest person to share dinner with? The girls at my Bunco group last night
- What are you up to now? I have a migraine, so I should be lying down, but I did that all day. I'm going to edit some pictures and then do some knitting.
- Favorite color? green
- How many tattoos? Zero!
If you want to do the meme too, consider yourself tagged. And please let me know so I can come read it!
Thanks for stopping by!