Link up here if you're playing along!
1. When is your birthday?
9/8/76 - pretty easy to remember, right? You'd think!
2. Where were you born?
Just north of NYC. Do you want my SS#, too?
3. Where do you live now?
Virginia Beach, by way of South Carolina, all over Florida, and Guam
4. What is your heritage?
I'm about 2/3 German, with some English and Hungarian thrown in.
5. Tell us about a weakness.
I've mentioned this many times before, but I'm very self-indulgent and have almost no willpower. I hate that about myself.
6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve?
I would like to get down to ~150 lbs. I've lost 146.4 lbs as of this morning, so I'm well on my way!
7. What is the most overused internet phrase?
"I'm just sayin'," if we're talking about bloggers.
8. What was your first thought this morning?
"Is Rob awake yet? Can HE get up with the kids? That looks like a no..." (20 after 11, and he's still asleep!)
9. When do you usually go to bed?
Usually between 2-4 AM. It sucks.
10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever?
No way, José. To both! I'd say more, but some of my readers would probably find my comment offensive, so I'll keep mum. ;)
11. Do you like your current relationship status?
Happily married for almost 9 years
12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents?
My mother died when I was 7, but I'd like to think we'd be very close if she was still alive. My father, for the most part I do, but we have very conflicting views of the world, and only one of us seems to see the sense in not talking about certain issues... so things can get dicey on occasion!
13. How often do you drink alcohol?
A teensy-tiny bit every 2-3 months
14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)?
Nope. Like smoking, I consider myself too intelligent to do that. Oops, I said that comment! ;)
15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell.
Sure I have. We had a pool growing up, and my three sisters and I would got out all the time and do it in the middle of the night. I think I've taken off my suit with a boyfriend or two in the middle of the ocean/lake/pool, too, but I really can't remember specific events.
16. If given the choice, how would you like to die?
Eaten by a shark! But please, make it quick.
17. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A marine biologist. I half-made it...
18. Have you ever been dumped?
Just once. I'm usually the dumper. I did not like it so much, I kind of went a little crazy that time! (None of you are surprised at that revelation, I'm sure!)
19. What's on your pizza?
20. Have you ever shoplifted?
Nope. Although one time, I was carrying around a koosh ball when they were new and popular, and I accidentally left the store with it. I went back and returned it, feeling pretty stupid!