Crazy Sam is our hostess for Saturday 9 - click here to join in the fun!
1. When was your last train ride?
Garsh, I think that would have to be November '04, when I was pregnant with Sophia, and we went to explore DC. Long time!
2. How many foreign countries have you visited? Tell us about one.
Well, Guam, Puerto Rico and the USVI probably don't count, so that leaves Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Panama, I'm forgetting something... Spain, Italy, France, Monaco, Greece, Croatia... I guess that's it? I'll tell you about Croatia. We were in the old city of Dubrovnik, a place where I never in a million years imagined I would want to go. But you know what? It was absolutely lovely, and if someone wanted to send me there again, I'd be happy to go. I loved the open-air market, the people, the by-the-sea atmosphere... everything. Make sure you buy a tie there!
3. What do you always take with you on vacation?
My camera, of course!
4. Tell us about something you've lost recently.
My Blogger virginity! I started a new PR blog there: Fishing and Wishing. Please, please, please come follow along, and enter the giveaway(s). There will be a new one tomorrow. (I'm shameless, I know.)
5. Do you prefer action packed vacations or relaxing ones?
A little bit of both. I like to go, see and do, but I also like to relax. Both.
6. How long will you wait in a check out line before abandoning your purchases?
If I want it enough to buy it, I will wait as long as it takes.
7. How old do you wish you were?
I'm happy with the age I am.
8. Do you consider yourself kind?
I try to be, but no, I'm not always kind. I work on it.
9. Tell us about your tattoos. Or if you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
I don't have any. Hubs has nine and wants more, but I haven't decided yet whether I would get one. I have no idea what I'd want, which is the problem. Something about my kids? My hubs? The ocean or fish? knitting and yarn? I don't think one small (it would have to be small) picture could adequately convey everything I would want it to about me, so I don't think I'll ever get one!
Enter the giveaway! ;)
Thanks for stopping by!