Link up here if you're playing along this week!
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Dexter, but we don't have TV anymore, so I suffer without him.
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE?
Kill 'em with kindness, if you can't get as far away from them as possible!
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
PB and chocolate... big, thick, hard chunks of PB, mmmm
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
I did at last check, yes.
72. SO IS IT GOING TO BE THE STEELERS OR THE PACKERS?
I don't give a Fig Newton.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Looks like we're going to church in a li'l while, followed by them cleaning their rooms and me doing the taxes. 'Citing stuff.
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU RETIRE?
Wherever my husband wants to live when he retires is where we'll live. Just please, God, let it not be Alaska.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
No. I don't really care who answers them, to be perfectly honest.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Missy Elliott on "I'm Talkin'" from Supa Dupa Fly
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Diet Coke from my "Holy Crap That's an Extremely Big Gulp" tank cup
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Some stupid neighborhood kid who keeps prank-calling me to pretend-order Girl Scout cookies.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE SEX YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO?
I answer this question entirely too often. Truthfully, I notice the whole package all at once. If he's smoking, I look away and don't look back.
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Shit like this, apparently. I do a lot of stuff. I wish more of it included knitting, because I'm waaay behind on those projects.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Slow-poke drivers in front of me
82. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR?
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?
Lindt milk chocolate truffles are muy delicioso.
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
Yes, I really and truly have. It makes me sad to think that not everyone has.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Who knows? My friend "Nadine" (who has apparently forgotten how to blog, tsk) says I have "hair-colored hair," which is boring and non-unique, so I change my hair color several times a year. My sister blonded me a year and a half ago, and that was outré! I looked terrible! I'm thinking hot pink and black stripes sometime, can I get a "hell yes"??
86. EYE COLOR?
"Shit-brown," according to my lovely older sister, Stacey, who also branded me as "Smellyann"!
87. SHOE SIZE?
Depends on the make but about a 6-6½. I wear a size 4 bowling shoe and size 4-5 Crocs though. I gots teeny-weeny feeties and hands.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
If Subway counts, then that's my place, but I rarely go there anymore, either.
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
I don't really have a favorite, but I like an upscale, white-tablecloth kind of place, with an enforced dress code, a valet waiting at the curb, gigantic crabcakes and scallops on the menu - and the kids at home with a sitter!
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
Love it! Now I want it, domo arigato!
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
Nope. No TV here.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
I'm terribly fond of Independence Day (4 July for you non-'mericans) and everything that it brings with it.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Didn't we answer this one last week, too? I used to play the organ, but now I just play the skinflute.
94. POLITICAL PARTY?
I'm a registered Democrat so I can vote in the primaries, but I'm a Green girl at heart. I don't really care who does what with the money - just stop hurting our Mother Earth in the process, will yas?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
Both. I'm very touchy-feely. I'm all over ya like a damn octopus - but only if I'm in the mood.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
One-night stands, of course. Psht!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
The Diet Coke mentioned in #77
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSE SPOUSE?
I think I am one. House Spouse. Ha!
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Books? Read? What is that? I'm lucky to read the mail the day it comes. I DO have a list of books I want to read, though...
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:
Happily married to my best friend, but that doesn't keep me from checking out the hot guy in the car next to me...
Thanks for stopping by!