Link up here and be forewarned that I've had, like, six piña coladas of the non-virgin type.
Cheers to all us thieves!
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog?
To keep in touch with far-flung friends and family, and to say stuff that was on my mind that no one else wanted to listen to, truth be told.
2. Why did you choose your blog's name? What does it mean?
Smellyann is my sister-given nickname. I had a blog on MySpace (hey, remember that site? Me neither), so that's why the "Strikes Again," when I went legit.
3. Do you ever had another blog?
I know I'm drunk, but that's some piss-poor grammar, right? Anyway, see above.
4. What do you do online when you're not on your blog?
Email, Facebook, and I don't know, sit here and wait for shit to happen to me to blog about.
5. How about when you're not on the computer?
See that last part, above. Pretty much, if it happens to me, especially if there is laughter involved, it's bloggable.
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?
That I have feelings. I'm sensitive, yo. It hurts when you don't comment, or worse, when you do and say mean stuff. So don't do that.
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?
Um. Pass? Wait. Hip2Save has awesome readers who help each other out. They rock.
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout?
Whatever I feel like, goes. When I feel like changing it, I do. I'm almost there, again.
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent yourself on your blog.
I can't remember why my mouth is hanging open like that. I must've been in the midst of saying something, but who knows what? I think I took the picture myself, with Instagram on my iPhone, and I thought it looked good. Maybe it's time for a change?
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
Do I even have a blogroll? I don't. You know what? I think that's lame. First of all, my readering always changes (yes, I just coined that word), and second of all, it's nunya. Suffice it to say, I prefer to read blogs where the author actually reads and responds to the comments and isn't too huge (ahem, Soulemama) where each individual comment gets ignored and swallowed up in the entirety of ass-kissing that goes on.
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn't currently?
It should generate money for the author. Ha.
12. What do you consider the 10 most "telling" interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?
The grammar on these memes is bad, and that's coming from an inebriated persona. LOL. So, let's see. Knitting, homeschooling, crochet, my kids, my husband, memes, blogging, holidays, crafting, and paper. Not in that order at all.
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
Gosh, that's hard, because I share darn near everything. I'm interested in Von Hipple Lindau disease, to the extent that my husband may have it. If we find out, on the 30th of this month, that he doesn't, then I'll cross that off my list. In the meantime, it's kinda fun to say, at least. When he first told me, I thought he said something nipples.
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans?
I have, like, 4 fans. And I'm known to exaggerate. I'm not trying to be, you know, like, a famous blogger or anything. Not that I shouldn't be, because I say some good shit.
15. What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
Plastic surgery, particularly, that which removeth the extra skin I'm carrying around. I imagine myself in a bikini and boys throwing themselves at me like I was 18 and not almost 20 years older than that. Pfft.
16. What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about?
Oh, geez. Like I said, I share it all. I'm glad I ... gave my friend five bucks. It didn't hurt me or my family any, and it can help her greatly, and honestly, I really am a good person who likes to help people. Believe it or not.
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?
NONE! Gloria, come visit me and change this stupid answer!
18. What don't you talk about here, either because it's too personal or because you don't have the energy?
My innermost feelings, and the dirty things my kids say that make us laugh but can't be repeated. Like, they're not dirty really, but Rob and I are total pigs.
19. What's a question that you'd love to answer?
If I could answer that, 50 times over, I'd have a pretty friggin' awesome meme for y'all to steal, wouldn't I?
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it?
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and it's been nine months and counting, and he still won't have anything to do with me. Guess I better give up, but it sux.
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!"
Not blogging, but IRL, and YES! Absolutely. We've been in brief contact since, though, and it was cordial. So whatever, it's cool.