That's right. My blog is fabulous. Take that, unnamed-beyotch who called it insipid all those years ago! Kelly over at Dysfunctionally Functional thinks otherwise, and I value her opinion ever so much more than yours. Hmph. I humbly accept, and here we go with the requirements for acceptance:
In order to accept you must:
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the
- Name five things you love.
- Name five things you hate.
- Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify
them of their win.)
5 Fabulous Moments
- The day I eloped with my husband of 11½ years.
- The three days I gave birth to my four children.
- The day I graduated from the University of Miami with a B.S. in Marine Science.
- Every time someone calls me "so tiny!" since my gastric bypass.
- The first time I fit into size four jeans after afore-mentioned surgery.
5 Things I Love (I'm gonna exclude people, 'cause they're not 'things.')
- My iPhone
- My Keurig
- Diet Coke
- The Internets
5 Things I Hate
- Diet Pepsi - blech!
- Those drivers who will drive up on the shoulder to bypass a long line of traffic and then expect to be let into the lane ahead of you - as if!
- Our toilet, which doesn't flush and needs to be plunged every. single. time!
- Chloë's stupid, non-user-friendly Blackberry.
- The person who gave my kid freakin' LICE - especially while she was in the middle of a big acting gig! >:( Grrrr...
5 Other Bloggers who are all outstanding & deserve so much more than this award ribbon!
Mrs. 4444 over at Half Past Kissin' Time
- Susan and Janice over at 5 Minutes for Mom
- Stacy over at Stacy Uncorked
- Harriet at Harriet & Friends
- E over at Cinco de Mommy
- Now begins the arduous task of notifiying these lovely ladies of their big, fabulous win, in which they get... a button. Woot!
- Have a lovely!
- P.S. I just love it when Typepad formatting refuses to work. :\
Thanks for stopping by!