Link up here if ye be thievin' this week with us!
Sunday Stealing: Who Are you?
Part 3: Past
34. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
My birth. Most of the rest of it probably never would have happened without that. ;P
35. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting dually accepted into both the B.S. and Ph.D. programs in marine science at UM at the age of 17 was pretty impressive.... to me, at least.
36. What is your greatest regret?
Not being a squeakier wheel; I still blame myself for my son's death for not being more insistent and persistent...
37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I tried to poison my horribly abusive stepmother when I was about 13 or 14 by spraying some noxious Amway cleanser on her dinner plate one night; I also put water in her heart medication bottle one time. I can't believe I'm admitting this, and here of all places.
38. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I was lying on the operating table during my twin c-section, sans husband, and neither boy was crying after their slice-and-dice delivery. I kept frantically begging for answers, and they just shushed me and repeated, "The doctors are with them now." It was terrifying. Truly awful.
39. What is your best memory?
Eloping. Running to the courthouse, laughing all the way, with my soon-to-be-husband, before they closed. Fun, fun times.
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I wear the rose-colored glasses, generally speaking.
41. What is your greatest fear?
Losing another child
42. What are your religious views?
I'm a non-denominational Protestant, if that's what you're getting at.
43. State a random opinion.
Fully able-bodied people who park in disabled parking spaces are assholes.
44. What are your views on sex?
That shit feels good.
45. Are you able to cook?
I do okay.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Intentionally hurt a child, in any way, shape or form.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Yep, sure do.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Being happy and content
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
Please, I'm an open book.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
I am intolerant of intolerance.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
Taste mustard, because EWWW!!
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Anyone I married, gave birth to, and a humongous helping of other people.
That's it for this week. 'Til next time, friends...!
Thanks for stopping by!