Click here to check out some other fun peeps' answers this week!
Here are mine, dudes:
1. Do noisy storms scare you?
See that? Now that's a storm - aka Supertyphoon Pongson'a, the worst typhoon to hit Guam on record, when we were there in December of 2002. And I've been through countless hurricanes. So no, a little thunder doesn't make me duck and hide.
2. Whom do you consider one of today's most beautiful women?
Gotta toot my own horn a little bit here, because that's ME, and today is my fourth surgiversary! So today, I'm celebrating THIS beautiful woman sitting in my seat, thanky kindly! (Just don't look at my tired eyes and big, red, runny nose. I haz a code.)
3. What should you be doing, instead of answering Crazy Sam's questions?
Cleaning. Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. What the hell else is new?
4. What's the most recent addition to your spam folder?
Years ago, back in my college daze, they got to me. I think I'm still on the hook for a big, honkin' cassette tape rack. Remember those? Yeah, me neither.
5. What was the last thing you cooked?
I made four people! Four people lived in me! And you want me to cook, too? What's next, buying the food now???
6. Do you remember the lyrics to either your high school or your college fight song? Share.
Once upon a time, I did know it, though. Garsh, that was over 15 years ago now. Holy sheet.
7. What is the derivation and meaning of your first name?
Seriously, if one of you ever calls me "Melantha," I will punch you in the eyeballs. Yep, both of 'em.
8. Which team are you rooting for in the NBA or NHL this year?
No. Just, no.
9. Gloves, umbrellas, sunglasses, keys - which do you misplace the most?
I don't lose any of those things. Ever. No, fo' realz, I put them in exactly the same place every time, and the only time I can't find them is when a certain Mister Someone ELSE uses them. *ahem*
Happy weekend, folks!