Linkage is here. (I'm not usually so succinct. Enjoy it while it lasts.)
1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
The left, always
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
Sure can, but I can't plug my nose without diving. Huh? What's that, you say?
3) What color is your razor?
I have three razors in there right now, a pink one, a yellow one, and a purple one. Don't ask me why; I don't rightly know.
4) What is your blood-type?
I'm O-, the universal donor. (Gawd, I hate it when people try and tell me it's O+, like a bunch of dinguses.)
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
My husband. We'd probably laugh our asses off the whole time. As long as I had my medicine with me, anyway...
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
That I'm sane. Oh. Wait. No, no, they didn't.
7) How do you feel about carrots?
I suppose they'd do in a pinch, but I prefer my husband.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
Right now, we are still using our card table, and we have four chairs set up because I rarely eat with the family. I'm sorry, but watching people eat after I finish in two bites is not my cup of tea.
9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
10) Do you know what time it is?
Pretty sure I learned to tell digital time about 30-some-odd years ago, yes. It's 0144.
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song?
I know about 90% of them!
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
C'mon, you know I would freak the fuck out after about 2½ seconds.
13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?
Something fruity. Anything but watermelon, though. Or grape. Yuck.
14) All’s fair in love and war?
I have no response to that. It's not even a real question.
15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
I'm crushing on Hubs at the moment. We had a scintillating conversation the other day and... wait. That's not so unusual for us. ♥
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Hmm. I don't entirely see how that's truly possible.
17) Do you like to sleep?
I love to sleep. I wish I did it more regularly.
18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
I know Arizona doesn't. I'm not sure if any others don't.
19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
Hey, only one "do you know all the words to this song" question per meme, s'il vous plaît.
20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Red cars go faster. I want a convertible Smart For Two. So cute!
That was short and sweet. Back to work for moi.
Thanks for stopping by!