1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she's glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product?
3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one?
6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights?
7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art?
9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say?
Thanks for stopping by!