"Wow, I can't believe Smellyann is late with her memes," said no one ever. :\
2) Ok, she admits it: After too many cups of holiday cheer, Sam did a few steps of her "Jingle Bell Rock" routine at last year's company Christmas party. Have you ever done anything at a co-worker get-together that you now regret?
3) Since that unfortunate Christmas 2012 incident, Sam can't even look at a cup of egg nog. How about you? Do you like egg nog?
4) For special events, Sam slips on her favorite piece of jewelry: a charm bracelet that once belonged to her grandmother. Do you have a special treasure from a previous generation?
5) The only Christmas card Sam has received so far in 2013 is from her insurance agent. How about you? Have any holiday cards arrived yet?
6) Because of the chill in the air, Sam gave her dog his Christmas gift -- a sweater -- early this year. He's already gotten compliments on it. Are there any pets on your gift list?
7) Do you need snow to get "into the spirit?"
8) Are you going to get/have you gotten a flu shot this year?
9) December is an important fundraising month for charities. Here's your chance to plug a worthy cause that means a lot to you.
When you get a headache do you take painkillers right away or try to wait it out?
Is there a really funny YouTube video you’d like to recommend to me?
Did you watch Sesame Street when you were little?
What’s the last thing you touched, other than your computer?
When was the last time you talked to your best friend?
How often do you listen to music?
What color is your cell phone?
What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you drank?
Do you like to wear sweatpants?
What song are you currently listening to? Who sings it?
Have you ever gotten a black eye?
What caused it?
How many times have you checked up on your ex?
If you had to get a tattoo what would it be?
How many tabs are open right now?
Are you scared of needles?
Do you believe love can last forever?
Are good-byes easy or hard for you?
Would you rather sing or dance?