Link up here if you're playing along today!
2) The lyrics say, "Whenever you're in trouble, you can stand by me." Tell us about someone you know you can count on.
3) While "Stand by Me" was solo Lennon, John is best known as one of the Beatles. Which group do you listen to more often -- The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?
4) Lennon liked to tell how, when he and Paul McCartney were teens, Paul's father used to discourage friendship between the boys. Paul ignored his dad's advice and the result is the most successful songwriting partnership of the 20th century. Tell us about a piece of advice you're glad you ignored.
5) John loved cats. When he was a teenager, he first met his favorite, a stray he named Tich, in the snow and gave the cat a safe, lifelong home. John was very proud that Tich lived to be 20 years old. Tell us about a pet who has a place in your heart.
8) John had a passion for slot cars and raced them on an elaborate track in his game room. What games or toys do you still enjoy?
9) John wrote about his jealous streak. What personality trait of yours do you wish you could change?
Thanks for stopping by!