Link up here if you're playing along today!
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here. (This is their official video and it begins with a skit; music starts at 2:25.)
1) Dancing all night to the best song ever would be good for the cardiovascular system. When is the last time you exercised?
I confess, I exercise my mind more than my body. I'm getting there, though, slooooowly.
2) The girl in this song is the daughter of a dentist. "Dentophobia" is fear of dentists. How do you feel about going to the dentist?
It has never bothered me to go to the dentist. I've never had a fear of that.
I don't watch any TV, none at all. We don't have service. I decided last night that that was probably a good thing. I don't need another time suck!
4) Listening to upbeat pop songs like this one makes Sam feel young. When is the last time you participated in an activity commonly connected to childen (like swinging on a swing, drinking chocolate milk, playing a board game, etc.)?
I honestly can't remember the last time I did something like that. That makes me a touch sad; I'll have to work on that!
5) One of the boys, Louis Tomlinson, was an actor before joining the band. How many different professions have you tried? What were they?
I've been a mama the longest, and a homeschooler the last, what, four years now? Before that, I was a marine biologist, and before that, a legal secretary. Other than mommying, though, I was a cashier the longest, and I truly enjoyed it. It gave me great pleasure. Oh! And I forgot mystery shopping, der. I've been doing that a long time, too.
No, not really, but I looooove The Hunger Games movies, so I plan to read the book. Maybe I'll hit up the library later.
7) If this is the "best song ever," what song do you consider the worst? Tell us which song just sets your teeth on edge.
8) One Direction performed at the Royal Variety Show for Queen Elizabeth. If you found yourself presented to Her Majesty, what would you say?
"What's up, bitches?!!" Just kidding. I don't know. I only hope that I would comport myself well. I don't always, you know...
9) Right now, is your life moving in the right direction or are you feeling a bit aimless?
A little bit of both, I think. We're kind of in limbo waiting for Rob's brain tumor to decide to hit the road, so until he's feeling fine, we're just kind of scooting through life. It doesn't bother me, though. I can roll with it.
Thanks for stopping by!