Link up here if you want to be famous! Er, whatevs.
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.
1) In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood?
I'm more of a crustacean kind of girl. I like my shrimp and crab almost MORE than I like lobster, too. But I'm trying to quit all of it and go full vegetarian. I've been saying that for a long time, though; you probably no longer listen!
High school - the B'ville Bees
College - the Miami Hurricanes
Grad School - the USF Bulls or something, I believe. Didn't pay much attention; I'm a 'Canes girl!
3) Have you ever tried acupuncture?
I have, in my intensive therapy after losing my son, to help me with anxiety, PTSD, etc. It worked but not long-term. If insurance would pay for it, I'd go nonstop.
4) Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam's?
Right now it's full of mostly condiments and take-out since we've been on the go a lot. There is fresh milk, and there are plenty of eggs, but that's about it. It's messy, though. I'm forever railing about people cleanin up after themselves in there!
5) Which is more important to you -- saving time or saving money?
Saving money. I'm always on the hunt for the best deal!
6) Sam's next door neighbor is named Jim. He's retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Corolla. Tell us about one of your neighbors.
Our neighbor across the street is our gate security guard supervisor. He calls me "Cutie" every time he sees me, and asks me how my twins are. Since one of my twins isn't living, he's obviously talking about two of the other three kids - but which two?! And does that mean I'm not really cute, since his vision mus not be that great? Dang. (He doesn't recognize me when I'm wearing my glasses, so I think I have my answer.)
7) What's the most recent magazine you flipped through?
Something mom-oriented, like Woman's World or something. It was all about getting organized for the new year, which is pretty unoriginal if you ask me. I didn't find any tips I hadn't already thought of myself or read before, but I did discover petvacay.com if I want to become a dog walker. And I might, since I'm a total dog lover and we have five cats!
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now?
Yes it could; I was just saying I needed to find a mystery shop for that to Hubs a few days ago. The recent rain helped, but it's still pretty grungy.
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
Nope, I woke up at the butt crack of noon today. I'm not feeling well this week and needed my rest.