Link up here if you want. I'm not pushy. ;P
1) The song promises that, "When you're with the Flintstones, you'll have a yabba-dabba-doo time." So clearly Wilma was one accomplished hostess. What about you? Do you enjoy having company?
2) Since the lyrics say, "Let's ride with the family down the street/courtesy of Fred's two feet," we're assuming the pedal-powered Flintstone car didn't require much gas. Are you loyal to a particular brand of gas? Or do you fill up with whatever is nearby, or least expensive?
3) Clearly a sharp-dressed man in stone-age Bedrock wore a long tunic and no pants. What are you wearing right now, as you answer these questions?
4) Pebbles Flintstone grew up with Dino the Dinosaur and Baby Puss the Saber-Tooth Cat. Did you have any pets as you were growing up?
5) Mr. Slate is Fred's blustery boss at quarry, and he frequently threatens to fire Fred. Have you ever had a bad-tempered boss?
7) In 1961, The Flintstones was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award as Outstanding Comedy Series. Do you watch awards shows?
8) There are at least two Flintstones-themed amusement parks currently in operation. Do you enjoy scary rides?
9) Flintstones Vitamins are still on store shelves. Do you take a vitamin each morning?
Thanks for stopping by!