Link up here if you're playing along today!
If you're not familiar with today's song, you can hear it here.
1) Eddie Fisher starred in a popular 1950s TV show, which was sponsored by Coca-Cola. Do you have a favorite soft drink?
Right now, I'm drinking Diet Mt. Dew. I'm trying to quit. Again. :\
2) He was notorious for leaving his famous first wife for his very famous second wife. Can you name either of the women involved in this Hollywood scandal?
4) Since Sam's father is particular about his footwear and likes "a good pair of Cole Haan loafers," her Father's Day present to him is a DSW gift card. If we were to give you a gift card to any store or restaurant, which would you choose?
5) Sam's father hates it when she swears. When is the last time your cursed?
6) Sam's father is a voracious reader. So much so that the local librarian knows him on sight and by name. How often do you visit your neighborhood library?
8) Every car her father has ever owned had a pro-union bumper sticker. Do you have any bumper stickers on your vehicle?
9) To celebrate Father's Day, Sam is giving away her father's favorite candy: LifeSavers. Would you prefer a roll of Wild Cherry, Butter Rum, Winter Green or Peppermint?