I'm avoiding a laundry list of housework including, well, laundry, today, which is why I'm here so early for once. Let's go! (Oops, your linkage is here.)
30. Do you read your horoscope?
Sometimes, on the rare occasion... but just for kicks. I don't buy into it at all.
31. Where was the last place you bought something?
CVS, this morning
32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
I mean, it's not that bad, but I could use a shower, you feel me?
33. Do you bite your nails?
Nope. Never was a habit of mine. My eldest offspring does it. It's the only not-beautiful thing about her physical being.
34. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
If I did, should I tell you?
35. Have you ever been told you speak fast?
I'm from New York; I therefore talk too fast. When I moved to South Carolina after high school, before moving on to college in Miami, I worked at a Winn Dixie. Whenever I had to call for a manager over the PA system, they never had the first clue what I had just said. I got a lot of grief over it there.
Hubs, on the other hand, talks sooooooooo slooooooooowly. I can get five conversations in before he's finished his first sentence - and I do.
36. Is your laugh usually hearty?
In third grade, I won the Class Giggler Award. It's my proudest, er, accomplishment.
37. How fast have you driven a car?
Over 100 mph, but I really didn't mean to go that fast. I didn't know I was... until that copper caught up to me and let me know. Oops.
38. Have you ever smoked?
Have you met me?
39. What was your favorite subject in school?
All of them. Except maybe Social Studies, but I aced that, too. ;p
40. Do you have cell phone provider loyalty?
(Except for #2)
No, and we'll probably leave AT&T soon for T-mobile, because the former sucks monkey balls.
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
They gotta be smart, and they gotta be funny... most other things are negotiable.
42. Do you have any hidden talents?
I don't think I hide my talents.
43. Favorite Song?
I can't pick one, but right now I'm loving "Fancy" and Iggy Azalea.
44. Do you like to sing at all?
45. Dream Job?
I don't know, but it would involve water. Lots and lots of water. And fish. And, oh imagine that, I walked away from that job. #headdesk
46. Where does most of your family live?
'Merica, Earth. Can't get more specific than that, sorry.
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
I'm the youngest of 2, 3, 4, or 5 girls, depending on how you wanna count.
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Mostly, no, but Hubs does spoil me too much.
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
I don't know, but that kind of just blew my mind a little bit.
50. Do you drink?
Yeah, some, but not uncontrollably. I'm trying to decide whether to imbibe at my high school reunion. It's cash bar. Yes, I plan way too far ahead for these things.
51. Know any other languages?
So I'm working, always working on my Spanish. Meanwhile, my friend V who came to college with me from Colombia by way of Mexico, is learning Mandarin to challenge himself, having mastered all the other languages. I hate him a little bit.
53. Have you ever been in someone else's wedding?
Yeah, my dad's when I was 8, and my BFF's when I was a nursing mom. I'm glad we eloped.
54. Do you have any children?
Yeah, a few of those kids yelling outside right now belong to us...
55. Did you take a nap today?
Not yet, but I'm fixin' to in about 5... 4...
56. Who has the same birthday as you?
57. Ever met anyone famous before?
58. Do you want to be famous one day?
What, like Kim K. famous, or for something good I actually did?
59. Any Pet Peeves?
The guy in front of me who turns right about nine days after he decided to turn right
60. Are you multitasking right now?
I'm a woman, right?!
Thanks for stopping by!