Link up here if you're playing along today!
And awaaaaaay we go:
61. Do you like current pop stars?
Oh ma gaw, I should totes do that!
Least favorite: Dusting. You thought I was gonna say scrubbing toilets, dintcha?
63. Last place you drove your car?
If I hadn't, I would consider myself much poorer indeed.
65. Where were you the last time you used a public bathroom?
I try to avoid it at all costs, but I did have to make a pit stop in a Burger King this afternoon after chugging a gallon of Diet Mt. Dew and getting caught in traffic during a deluge. Thank ye gods, it was clean.
66. Could you handle being in the military?
I've been a military wife for 13 years. That's as close as I'mma get.
67. What is your average cell phone bill?
It's not super bad since I get a 25% discount for being a Nielsen family.
68. Who or what are you thinking about right now?
Just a li'l bit ago, whilst creating this family portrait for my Facebook cover photo!
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Like a dozen, fewer now that my feet have shrunk from a 7½ to a 5. I'm still getting rid of the too-biggies. I'm not really a shoe whore, or a purse whore, or a clothes whore... am I really female?!
71. Are your toes always painted?
Google "ugly feet funny" to see way gross pictures, by the way. As for my toes? Generally I do keep them painted. Right now my booboo toenail is showing black through the paint.
72. How many piercings do you have?
Nine. Four in each ear and one in my nose. I don't really have one in my bellybutton; I'm not a follower. Okay, so I don't really have a show-offable belly, but I still wouldn't.
73. What are you doing today?
Not what I should be, I'll say that. Hey, what do you want from me? That couch is comfy.
74. Have you ever been gambling?
I've been to Vegas and gambled with someone else's cash. I prefer things that way.
75. When is the last time you updated your blog?
I'm doing it right now. To quote my elder daughter, "That's kind of a duh."
76. Do you like roller coasters?
Do bears shit on the pope? (or something) (That would be a "no.")
77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or -World?
Never been to -Land. Been to WDW 3-4 times over the course of as many decades.
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Just keep swimming!
79. Last thing you cooked?
Chocolate chip cookies that I got paid to make after a girl I know sampled a few from a prior batch and declared them, quote, "WOW." If baking counts, that is.
80. How's the weather?
It's full-on hurricane season here at the southern tip of Florida. What do you think?
81. Do you e-mail more than snail mail?
...but I still like writin' letters and sending cards and stuff.
82. What's the funniest picture you ever took with your cell phone?
You mean that photo up there with everyone's hineys wasn't good enough?
83. Last time you were sick?
I'm bipolar. I'm always "sick."
84. What states have you lived in?
New York, South Carolina, Florida, Virginia - and Guam
85. Do you wish you could move?
We're hoping to live on a boat by the time I'm 40. Hubs is still recovering from brain surgery, so... he's got 2½ years to be well.
86. Do you take a lot of quizzes?
Oh, no more than the next blahg writer, I guess.
87. What is your dream car?
I'd love a Vespa. Do scooters count?
88. Have you ever wanted someone you can't have?
Sure, but there are no returns from Heaven, so you know... I'll wait.
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
I have to pee, so I guess the bathroom?
90. Are you happy with your life?
Thanks for stopping by!