Link up here if you're feeling thievish today!
Favorite Fictional ?
1. Favorite fictional couple?
I still love Ross & Rachel from Friends. Favorite lines: "I'm over you!" "When were you under me?"
2. Favorite fictional character?
Kinda goes without saying, doesn't it?
4. Favorite fictional movie?
Nobody did Superman like Christopher Reeve did. RIP!
7. Favorite fictional pet?
I really am old school, 'cause I'm going with Sprocket on Fraggle Rock.
8. Favorite fictional setting/universe?
Again, I guess it goes without saying, because I was a big fan of Fraggle Rock!
9. Least favorite fictional couple?
I was never a big fan of Chandler and Janice on Friends.
10. Least favorite fictional character?
Sorry, but having been subjected to numerous episodes of Disney's That's So Raven by my kiddos, I have to say that Raven Symone was WAY over-acting on that show. I don't think it's her fault, though; Disney seems to encourage such "talent" in its actors.
11. Least favorite fictional TV show?
I'm certain I won't be the only one picking Barney for this answer!
12. Least favorite fictional movie?
Any Ernest Goes to... movie gets seventeen thumbs-down from me!
13. Least favorite fictional villain?
I love Disney's The Little Mermaid, but I always hated Ursula, the sea witch who took Ariel's voice. Demon!
14. Least favorite fictional hero?
I never really understood the point of Batman's sidekick, Robin.
15. Least favorite fictional pet?
I can't think of a single one! Gonna have to pass on this one.
16. Least favorite fictional setting/universe?
I'm not a fan of Sci-Fi and just never could get into the whole Star Trek thing, sorry!
Thanks for stopping by!