Link up here if you're playing along today!
I would be visiting every corner of Earth.
2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren’t you doing it?
Hey, I'll get there, if only in books and dreams.
3. What’s better: horses or cows?
4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
Learn to be content with "enough."
5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?
I tend to have either wild, outrageous dreams, or future-foretelling dreams of mundane conversations that later happen in real life. I often have a sense of déjà vu when that conversation then happens. It's so eerie. Does this happen to you guys, too?
6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a concert singer, a famous gymnast and figure skater, a world-renowned novelist, and... oh, wait, I still do.
7. Complete this statement: Love is…
... indescribably wonderful. When you know you have it, you just know.
8. Can you tell a good story?
Orally, not so much. I suck at speaking the language of my native tongue. I just don't talk right! I mix up words, I'm the queen of Spoonerisms, I sometimes mentally grab the closest word to the one I really mean, and so on and so forth. I'm a much better storyteller in written form.
9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?
You know what I sometimes daydream about? What it would be like to be mentally "normal." Is anyone in that category? I'm certainly not... and sometimes, all the various -oses and -isms etc. just get to be a wee bit too much. I daydream about being a regular person with regular shit on my mind.
10. If you were to thank someone today, who would you thank?
I would thank Robert Allen Odette for taking a chance on and with me, and for creating this awesome little family with me. I love you and I love you and I love you...! ♥
11. If you could be anyone's mojo, whose would you want to be, and why? (For those you do not know what mojo is, it's personal magnetism; charm.)
Did you not just read the last answer? Same guy! He's got my heart forever and always. Awwwwwww, shucks now.
Thanks for stopping by!