Link up here if you're playing along this week!
Saturday 9: Battle Hymn of the Republic
(From the archives)
Memorial Day was introduced to honor the men and women who died while serving the in the United States Armed Forces. We want to make sure that message is not forgotten this weekend.
2) Memorial Day also kicks off the summer season. What's your favorite picnic food?
3) Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.
4) When was the last time you had your hair cut or trimmed?
5) Crazy Sam runs on Dunkin'. Are you loyal to a particular brand of coffee?
6) If money was no object, what home improvement would you like to make this summer?
7) What was the last thing you bought purely for your own enjoyment?
9) Sam worries that many of her song selections reflect her decidedly Baby Boomer sensibilities. Is there a song or a performer that you'd like to see featured in a Saturday 9 this summer?