It's still Saturday, technically, so this counts, eh? LINK UP HERE if you're playing along this weekend!
My girls, Sophia and Chloë, since Hubs definitely won't dance with me. And the rare time he does, I stop him. It's no bueno, dudes.
2) Michael Penn wonders if he'd do better with the ladies if he was Romeo or Heathcliff. What fictional character represents your romantic ideal?
Hmm... Maybe Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre. Someone who loves me despite my faults, real or imagined (by me).
3) The lyrics refer to "knots I have yet to untie." Do the shoes you're wearing have laces?
First off, I'm barefoot. Second, I wear shoes with laces maybe twice a year. I usually wear Crocs, either my flip-flops or wedge sandals or even my Crocs heels! I live in Crocs. Don't hate; they've actually gotten pretty stylin'.
4) Name a character from mythology.
Odysseus a.k.a. Ulysses, depending on whether you prefer your Greeks or your Romans. Of course, there are plenty of other brands of mythology, but those are the ones I know best.
5) Michael Penn is the brother of Oscar winner Sean Penn. Give us the title of a Sean Penn movie.
I Am Sam, probably my favorite S. Penn flick.
6) Their father, Leo Penn, was a busy TV director from the 1960s through the 1990s. He specialized in detective shows (Magnum PI and Cannon) and medical shows (Trapper John and Marcus Welby, MD). Are you more likely to watch a program with lots of car chases, or one that's set in a hospital?
Probably the hospital kind, though I pretty much only watch This is Jeopardy! every weeknight, and The Big Bang Theory on Thursday nights. Just can't drag my ass to the couch to watch telly.
7) 1989, the year "No Myth" was popular, is the year of the first HDTV broadcast. Do you watch many shows in "high def?"
I'm not even sure, you know? Maybe not? Our new TV is, I think, HD, but yeah, I really don't know.
8) 1989 was also the year The Simpsons premiered. Who is your all-time favorite animated character?
Dory from the Disney movie, Finding Nemo, because she is SOOOO me!!!
9) Random fill-in the blank: If I never had to ______________ again, it would be too soon.
...smell my husband's baked beans farts... (he just ate a TON of them and OH MY GOD!!!!)
Thanks for stopping by!