Stealing today, too? Link Up Here with the rest of us!
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you laid in a bed with?
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
I'll tell you where we didn't go: I have a $40 gift card to The Cheesecake Factory and have been trying to take Hubs on a date there since Father's Day... and yet, there in my wallet it still sits. Meh.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
Ooh, it's a close call... but I think the eyes have it!
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Law school is where I hope I'm headed, a few years down the road...!
6. Best kind of pizza?
Ain't no pizza like a New York pizza 'cuz a New York pizza don't STOP!
7. Is your bedroom window open?
No, but the blinds were open earlier... and GAWD, I wish that was my bedroom!
8. What is in store for your future?
Whilst Hubs is still recovering from his brain trauma... it's anyone's guess. Time will tell, I suppose!
9. Who was the last band you saw live?
I haven't been to a concert in a while. I think it was the John Mellencamp / Willie Nelson / Bob Dylan one I took Hubs to a few years back, now, maybe?
But I'm taking Chloë, who will then be 14, to her first major concert in October: Taylor is her obsession fo' sho'. I'm as excited to take her as she is to go!
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Generally, no, they have other people for that. If they needed me to, and I could, though, well then I'd be there!
11. Any historical figures that you envy?
Nah, envy, no. But Einstein would be my guy if green were my color.
12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
Nope. What he said.
13. What brand of digital camera do you own?
I love my Nikon! ♥
14. When was the last time you got a good workout?
I don't work out. Not gonna lie. I have never done a pull-up in my life. Ever. Not proud of it ... but I'm totes gonna pick back up on my yoga and Pilates, if I ever get this living room set up the way I want it!
15. Are you experienced?
I'm not touching this one with a ten-foot pole. Or a nine-foot Italian!
16. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
I don't recall the last time I wore a pair of jeans.
17. Are you a quitter?
My answer: It depends. If I get more out of persisting than quitting, than that's what I do. On the other hand, if quitting serves me better, than I quit.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Jewel and Eric Clapton
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Pretty much ^ ^ ^!
20. Did you just have to google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
LOL. No. But aren't we all guilty of all of them at one point or another?
That's all, folks.