Stealing today, too? Link up here to join the rest of us in the thievery and debauchery.
Making a list Meme
Stolen from: Love me some surveys
2. Did you play sports with your siblings?
I took dance lessons for years with my two (older) stepsisters. That is a story with an unhappy ending, so we'll leave it at that for now. As for more mainstream sports, per se, no, I did not partake.
3. Would you rather go to a University or a community college?
4. What’s your favorite kind of bread?
I adore sourdough bread. I really should get started on making my own. Someday...
5. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
I like pineapple on my pizza, lots. I really like a margherita pizza, too. In a pinch, a cheese pizza will do just fine.
6. What color or design does your shower curtain have?
We have this shower curtain from Kohl's. It's new. I like it a great deal. I like the whole she-bang-bang.
7. What kind of car did your mom drive?
When Mom died in 1984, she drove a Renault Fuego. I don't know what year it was, but it was fairly new. My dad hated that car, but it made her happy...
8. What’s on your cell phone’s home screen?
It's a close-up of this Hanna Andersson pillow, which I brought back from San Diego for my girls recently. I'll probably change it soon.
9. Do you like to watch the National Geographic channel?
Nah, but only because I don't watch much TV in general.
10. Are you the type of person to correct a survey maker’s grammar and/or spelling?
I certainly am. Sue me.
11. What color is your microwave?
Really?!! It's black.
12. Do you have a fan in your bedroom?
13. Mountain Dew or Sprite?
Mountain Dew, but make mine a Diet, please!
14. Does it rain a lot where you live?
You could say that!
15. Do you shop at Walmart regularly?
Only when it's the only option; otherwise, I avoid Walmart like the plague that it is.
16. Does it bother you when animals lick themselves?
Bother me? Why should it bother me? It's their nature, isn't it?
17. Have you ever been to a Trader Joe’s?
Yes, and I am a huge fan. Sadly, our closest one is not close at all, so I've only been there once or twice in the two years we've lived down here.
18. What’s the longest time you’ve ever been stuck in traffic?
Probably about three hours. It infuriates me.
19. Do you wear black a lot?
I guess I do, but I wear a lot of color, too. I'm not wearing all black, all the time, or anything.
20. Are there stairs in your house?
No, but now I totally want them so I can do this!
21. Have you ever held $500 in cash?
Yes... it's really not that much cash...
22. Do you like onions on your burger?
On my veggie burger? I like caramelized onions, sure.
23. Could you ever give yourself a shot?
I suppose if I had to, I would be able to. I get blood drawn and IV meds all the time, but I always have to look away. However, Chloë (my oldest who'll be 14 tomorrow) and Jack (my 12yo) both need to take daily growth hormone shots, and that's hard enough!
24. Do you wear shoes in the house?
I used to be a "no shoes in the house" kind of person, but with tile floors, three kids, four cats, and two dogs, you never know what you might go sliding around in. I wear the damn shoes now!
25. Have you ever worked as a cashier?
Yep. I worked at various grocery stores as a cashier, including my favorite place to work: Publix in Coral Gables. I was a rock star, y'all. Queen of Customer Service, that's me. I could go on and on, but even I'm bored of me.
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for stopping by!