Link up here if you're joining in the fray this weekend!
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
2) In this song, Ringo sings that you have to pay your dues. Do you belong to any organizations that require you to pay dues?
3) He also sings, "you don't have to shout." When did you last raise your voice?
4) Ringo has two piercings on each ear and one tattoo on each arm. Do you have more piercings or body art?
6) Ringo appeared as Mr. Conductor on Thomas the Tank Engine. He recorded the narration for the entire first season in just a week. Tell us what you did last week.
8) As a boy in Liverpool, Ringo loved watching American westerns. His passion for the genre is reflected in the outfit he's wearing on the sleeve for "It Don't Come Easy." Do you like cowboy movies/shows?
9) You know what else don't come easy? Nine questions every week. Crazy Sam has heard it all: this meme asks too many movie questions, too many questions about sports, too many questions that sound familiar ... OK, now it's your turn. Help a tired meme mistress out. Contribute a random question that is not about movies or sports (pro or collegiate) and has never been asked before on this meme. Sam will compile these for an all-random Saturday 9 in November. That way she'll get a much-appreciated week off. Thanks for your help!