Link up here if you're playing along today...
Here we GO!
- Would you post a picture of you for us?
- This would be moi, Saturday morning.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Never say never, but I do not think so.
- Do you prefer to work with women or men? Why?
I prefer working with men. Women can be fun and interesting, but I have found they are generally catty and gossipy, and I don't want the same treatment when I am not there. Men usually don't care about that petty BS; they are just there to work and maybe enjoy the time passed as best they can.
- Do you have any opposite sex friends?
I have plenty!
- 5. Can you commit to one person?
- It has been admittedly hard for me, but we've been married for 15 years and still going strong.
6. If you’re married or in a relationship have you ever been tempted to cheat?
- Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2018?
I'm certain it will. There is never a dull moment in my life.
- If the person you are interested in says they like someone else, what would try to sway them?
I'm too old for that nonsense. I'd just move on...
- Are you good at hiding your feelings?
No way. I'm Bipolar; there is no hiding of these "emotions," as you say.
- When was the last time you cried?
- Saturday afternoon and into the evening, off and on; people just did some terribly nice things for us, and it meant a lot to me.
- 12. Have you ever fallen for someone you didn’t expect to?
- Dudes, I'm not 14. I don't, like, have a crush on anyone.
- What is something you have to do tomorrow?
- I have to get my kids to the pool while staying out of the sun myself. It's difficult here in Miami; the sun is pretty inescapable this time of year.
14. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
I'm coming off a medication that wreaked holy hell on my mind and body while I was on it, and it is still doing so in withdrawal. I kind of hate it. A lot.
- Have you ever wanted more from one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
16. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Bobby the Hubby, and our three pups!
- Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- Same guy as above ;)
19. When was the last time that you were jealous in a romance situation?
bahhhh we need one for us older folk!
Hmm... Maybe this year? It's been pretty rough. I keep thinking it can't get worse, and then it actually has. I'm OVER IT!
21. Did you have a good day yesterday? What did you do?
I can't even remember. Stupid fibro fog!!
22. If a person you had wished you could have a relationship with for a long time and you suddenly found yourself together alone, what would you be doing right now?
Uh, staring off into space awkwardly, no doubt. We unfriended each other on Facebook long ago. LOL
23. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
Doesn't everyone? Only, I do it for years. Decades, even. It's a problem.
24. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
I am NOT posting a picture for obvious reasons, but I will say that Hubs and I were just talking about said person and I believe I said the words "trashy" and "is not aging well." So...
25. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? Is it a good or bad thing?
I'm the one who has been really sick for the past year instead of my husband, so no and yes. Hard sayin'!
I'm getting in on the action late, so I'll just stop there. Thanks for the visit!
Thanks for stopping by!