Well, of course it's a smart phone! I love technology. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. We're holding out for the S7, but I'm not unhappy with my 5. The 6 is too close to an iPhone for our likes.
2) As soon as her cell is fully charged, Sam disconnects the adapter from the outlet to save electricity. Are you careful about conserving energy?
Confession: no. I'm careful about conservation in every other respect that I can think of right now, except energy. The reason is, something is wrong with eyes, and I don't perceive light as well as people ought to, and I so I tend to leave on all the lights. Plus I'm scared of the dark. There, now you know.
3) Adele sings that she must have a called a thousand times but her former lover never picked up. Think about the last call you made. Did you get through? Did you leave a voice mail? Or did you just hang up?
I had to check my phone log. My last call was to my own voicemail, ha! But before that, it was to various doctors' offices to schedule or reschedule appointments. I either left a VM or got through, because I could afford none of this hanging-up business.
4) Adele brews a cup of tea in the video. How often do you drink tea? Year-round? Only in winter? Never?
Only when I'm sick, and only hot tea. I hate iced tea. Not a huge fan of tea in general.
5) Adele told Glamour magazine she likes two sugars in her tea. Do you watch your sugar intake?
I try to avoid it entirely. Ever since my gastric bypass surgery 6½ years ago, I suffer greatly when I take in any. Which is good; keeps me honest.
6) This song is about reaching out to someone and extending an apology. When is the last time you said, "I'm sorry?"
I say it all the time. I over-say it. People get annoyed. I wish I could stop. Oh well, I'm sorry, but I'll try.
7) Adele was a heavy smoker who enjoyed the habit and didn't quit until 2015, after doctors convinced her it contributed to her chronic throat problems. What's something you know you should do for your health?
I know I should quit drinking Diet Coke, and I may have! I had been drinking a disgusting amount of it until this week. I finally just decided that the case of 12-oz cans I'd just bought were my last. Today, I finished the lot of them. I hope that's all. I desperately want to feel better!
8) Even though she is one of the world's highest-earning entertainers, she recently had her credit card rejected while shopping at H&M. She admits she was "mortified." Have you ever experienced that moment at the counter when your card was rejected?
All too many times. It's extremely embarrassing, especially when you're buying groceries and have your kids with you, and then a random stranger steps up and buys your food. Yes, that is definitely a humbling experience.
9) Random question: When you were a kid, did you keep a neat or messy bedroom?
Excessively neat. My dad would not have permitted any mess in the house. Don't look at it now!
Thanks for stopping by, y'all!