Link up here if you're playing along today!
2) She is clearly proud of her skills in the kitchen. Do you enjoy baking? Cooking?
3) Reference is made to hiring a band. Tell us the last time you were at an event with live music.
4) After making recordings in the early 1950s, Eileen Barton appeared on daytime TV in the early 1960s -- including a game show called Video Village. Let's say we're all headed to a TV game show taping this morning. Would you volunteer to appear as a contestant? Or would you rather just stay in the audience?
5) In 1961, Ms. Barton got married in Juarez, Mexico. What's the longest distance you've ever traveled to attend a wedding?
6) In 1950, when this song was popular, the Detroit Red Wings won the Stanley Cup. Are you looking forward to the upcoming NHL season?
9) Random question: Think about the last "white lie" you told. Was it to spare someone's feelings, or to make your day go more smoothly?