Hey, everyone. Yes, I'm late again. Been looking for a house in Idaho and trying to pack up this one here in Miami. The going is slow on both counts, and I am mopey. So forgive me if the mood isn't so super in this post... Here we go:
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong (I just never am). Just kidding! I admitted I was wrong for eating cheese last night/this morning when I was up all night paying for it!
2) He also complains that his girl doesn't like his friends. Who is someone that you've met recently and liked?
We haven't been to the horse farm where Sophie used to take lessons in a while, but we did go to their last Halloween party. I struck up a conversation with one of the other moms who didn't seem remotely friendly the first time I encountered her. Surprisingly, we had a great chat, and I really like her. Who knew?!
3) Justin first performed this song live on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Who is your favorite talk show host?
That would probably be Ellen! I love her, though I hardly ever watch telly nowadays.
4) Young Mr. Bieber recently had his credit card rejected ... at a Subway Sandwich Shop. Think about your last trip to a fast food restaurant. Did you pay with cash or plastic or your phone?
Even though we're featuring a lack-of-love song, this is the last Saturday 9 before Valentine's Day and so this morning we shall focus on the upcoming holiday.
5) In Victorian England, it was considered bad luck to sign a Valentine. Have you ever received an anonymous card from a secret admirer?
6) Retailers report that approximately 3% of pet owners buy Valentines for their furry friends. Have you ever purchased a gift for a pet on a special occasion?
9) Necco's Sweethearts -- those little candy hearts that say things like "Be Mine" -- are Valentine Day's top-selling confection. Sam never could stand eating these candies. Do you like them?
Thanks for stopping by!