2) This song was written by The Kiboomers, two early education teachers who are passionate about the power of music to help kids learn. Tell us about a teacher who had an impact on your life.
5) While marshmallow Peeps are manufactured all year around, they are most popular at Easter. Do you prefer the chicks or the bunnies?
6) A little time in the microwave can do ugly things to a Peep. Have you ever nuked a Peep?
8) A traditional American Easter dinner usually includes glazed ham or roast lamb. Which would you rather have as your main course?
9) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What makes you feel refreshed or rejuvenated?