So it's 3:30 AM on Sunday the 9th, which is technically not Saturday at all - like, anywhere - but I want to catch up with my cohort of 9ers and SSers. I'm bound and determined to catch up this week, dangitalltohellandback!
So. Here we go with that plan; link up here if you want to play along this weekend:
2) She promises that if he takes the day off, she'll make it feel like a vacation. Have you traveled anywhere fun so far this year? Do you have any leisure trips planned for 2017?
3) The ladies of Fifth Harmony are enthusiastic supporters of the Girl Scouts, rewarding troops who excel in fundraising activities with free concerts. The Scouts' best-known fundraiser is their cookie sale.What's your favorite cookie (Girl Scout or otherwise)?
4) Fifth Harmony also participated in Goodwill's Fall Haul campaign. They encouraged high school students donate as many items as possible to Goodwill, and the winning school got a free concert. When did you last take gently-used items to a resale organization?
5) Do you ever shop second-hand or thrift stores?
6) Fifth Harmony member Normani Kordei competes on Dancing with the Stars this season. Would you do better on DWTS or The Voice? In other words, are you a better singer or dancer?
9) Random Question: What's the subject line of the newest message in your email spam folder?
Thank you, Sam, for this fun meme and anyone else who reads my very late entry!