Hey, y'all. Link up here if you're playing along this week!
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) In this song, a man pleads with his girlfriend to make up her mind. Do you consider yourself decisive?
Well yes and no. Hahaha! It depends on whether it's something I care about or not. I hate wishy-washy indecisiveness in other people, though, so I tend to make the decisions around here more often than not.
Since this song is all about either/or, we're using that as our theme this Saturday ...
2) Choose a condiment: Catsup or mustard?
I'd prefer neither, but if I must, obviously it's gotta be ketchup. Mustard is the debbul.
3) Choose a sci-fi series: Star Wars or Star Trek?
Well, I kinda like the Bond movies and have never seen a Bourne movie, but Matt Damon... ooh la la! I'm going with Jason.
5) Choose your winter sport: Football or hockey?
Are you ready for some football???
6) Choose your breakfast: Pancakes or waffles?
I prefer waffles. All those nooks and crannies hold so much more goodness than a pancake ever code.
7) Choose your side: French fries or potato chips?
Hmm. I like both. Fries, I guess.
8) Choose your chore: Washing dishes or doing laundry?
Both are fun, but I think I'll pick the Munsters. They seem slightly less wicked. ;)
And guess what, y'all?
Thanks for stopping by!