Hey there! Link up here if you're playing along this weekend, too!
Forever, I wanted to be a marine biologist. And for a while, I was: I have my bachelor's degree in marine biology and worked on my Ph.D. in shark feeding behavior and ecology for a couple years. I ended up getting married and having a family instead of completing my advanced degree.
2) What talent do you wish you had?
I can sing okay, but I wish I had a powerhouse voice. I'm definitely only back-up singer material.
3) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Any earlier than before we moved here to Idaho two months ago, I would have said a fruity mixed drink like a Piña Colada or a Mai Tai. Now, though, Hubs and I have been going to weekly craft beer tastings at the local brewer's shop, and I'm quite interested in beer now. For the first time in my life, I'd pick a beer. But not a boring beer. An interesting beer, with a nose and a story.
4) What was the last book you read?
I'm four chapters into Factory Girl by Josanne LaValley. I'm already hooked.
5) Worst Habit?
Lately, I've been eating in my sleep. I've gained quite a bit of weight. The other day, my eldest was making fun of me for waking up with chocolate drool on my cheek. Heh.
6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
If I knew you, of course! But please be freshly 'showerd.'
7) What is your favorite sport?
I love watching my 'Canes play (and win)! But I'm also a fan of Olympic gymnastics.
8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
I'd freak out, talk to you about my entire life (and yours, if you wanted to), and then maaaaaybe drink my urine. Ha!
9) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Tie between losing my mom and losing my son.
10) Tell me one weird fact about you.
I obsessively pick at myself, any dead skin, any imperfection... it's an OCD thing. I just don't want it on my body.
11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I'd hope my house was clean enough and that my dogs hadn't recently used their puppy pee and poop pads.
12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I'd get a full-body lift but barring that, a major tummy tuck.
13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
I'd be your conscience, I hope. Unless whatever you're doing is fun. Then we'd see.
14) Ever been arrested?
Not yet! There's still time. ;)
15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Pay a few bills, buy some new furniture, and take the kids and Rob on a road trip to Vancouver, B.C., down through Seattle and Portland, and then back home to Idaho.
16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Knit. I knit.
17) Biggest pet peeve?
People who take six days and an hour to turn right in front of me. Oh, my gosh, just TURN already!!
18) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
I do. Absolutely!
Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for stopping by!