Anyhoo, let's get into it, shall we?
1) Since we're not supposed to stop thinking about tomorrow, let's talk about it: What are your plans for Sunday?
3) This song is from Rumours, which has sold 40 million copies. Is it in your collection?
4) It was written by keyboardist and vocalist Christine McVie. She was born Christine Perfect, a name that earned her a fair share of teasing when she was a school girl. Do you recall being teased in school? What about?
5) Before Fleetwood Mac, she was in a band called Chicken Shack. If you were to order out for a chicken dinner, which restaurant would you turn to?
9) Random question: Let's pretend your high school reunion is coming up. Which classmate are you more curious about: the one who was your first date, or the one who was too cool to give you the time of day?
I'm curious about both, but I have to admit: I'm vain. And when / if I look better than someone who was too popular/cool/whatever to give me the time of day, I get a little pleasure out of it! (And that happened recently, at my 20th reunion in 2014! Yay.)
So that was fun. I gotta go check on the chicken I'm cooking for my family for tomorrow. Then maybe I'll remember to do Sunday Stealing? You never know with Lyme Brain. :P
Thanks for stopping by!