Hey everyone! That mask freaks me out. I'm not a fan of masks. One time, in the first year of our marriage, I was pregnant with Chloë and taking a shower. Rob decided it would be a good idea to put on his dive mask and peek in the shower at me. When I turned around, I screamed bloody murder. Terrified, I was! I cried so hard, he hopped in the shower fully dressed to comfort me. So yeah. No masks.
So let's get to it, shall we?
because Stacy recommended it.
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
2) He maintains he's still a midnight toker. When's the last time you got high?
4) This song had a big impact on the character of Joey on Friends, who had an imaginary friend named Maurice with the occupation of space cowboy. Did you ever have an imaginary friend?
5) Steve Miller is the pride of Milwaukee, WI. What else is Milwaukee famous for?
6) Steve Miller considers himself a serious blues guitarist. When did you last feel like singing the blues?
9) M*A*S*H was one of TV's top-rated shows in 1973. Who is your favorite M*A*S*H character?
I can't do it. I hardly remember it; M*A*S*H was a bit before my time. Sorry!
Thanks for stopping by! What are your plans for this weekend? We may be going to a Lavender Festival later this weekend. We shall see!