Howdy, folks! (BTW Gal, et al.: I didn't mean to call y'all old when I said "fogies" a week or two ago! I was just trying to expand my weblogular lexicon. Didn't mean to insult anyone, sorry!)
... because Kwizgiver recommended The Rolling Stones
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
4) Keith Richard has said this is a song he could play "forever and ever." What in your life doesn't get old, no matter how often you do it?
Call me a homebody if you will, but no matter what hobby or habit I have that gets old and boring after a while, through the years I never get tired of just hanging out with my Hubs and our crew. Love these guys!
5) While The Rolling Stones enjoy performing songs, like this one, from Tattoo You, Mick Jagger has dismissed the songs from their 1967 album Their Satanic Majesties Request as "rubbish." Do you have a favorite Rolling Stones song?
6) This recording of "Start Me Up" features a cowbell. Do you remember which Saturday Night Live host made, "More cowbell!" a catchphrase?
7) Bassist Bill Wyman once said he thought he should have been a archivist because he loved to make lists. Do you have a to-do list?
8) Mick finds it hard to stand still when he sings, not only on stage but also in the studio. The engineer for this song reports that Mick would have to run across the room to get back to the microphone for his vocal. Are you more fidgety, or still?
9) Random question: Do you believe men are inherently more sensible than women?