2. In what ways are you old-fashioned?
3. What is the best sandwich you've ever eaten? Where did you get it? What made it so delicious?
4. What are you currently not bragging about that you should totally brag about?
5. What food have you never tasted and are most interested in trying?
6. What history facts were you surprised to learn because it was never covered in school?
7. What is something that you waited entirely too long to start or stop doing? What made you say "Why did I wait so long?"
8. What socially expected thing do you hate doing the most? What thing about polite society really grinds your gears?
9. What is something about your city that I should know if I'm going to visit? What is the hidden "must see" that you always tell friends and visitors to not miss?
10. What do you miss most about childhood?
11. What "fact" did you learn in school that is not true or no longer true?
12. What's your favorite piece of useless trivia?
13. What's your best go to homemade "lazy" meal?
14. What's the title of this current chapter in your life?
15. What is a habit or practice that you learned from your childhood that you didn't realize was "weird" until you were an adult?
Thanks for stopping by!