Hey, party people! Welcome back! I'm in Week Two of Tonsillectomy recovery, which, let me tell you folks: At 41 years old, as excited as I was when the ENT told me I needed those mofos out, I'll be waaaaaay more excited when I'm fully recovered, can swallow regular food and my pills again, and have a freakin' voice that doesn't sound like that lady in Throw Mama From the Train!! Remember her? OMG.
Anyway, let's get to it:
1) This song begins by stating that he met her on a Monday and his heart stood still. How did your past week start? It may be a lot to expect you to report that you met someone who made your heart stand still, but did anything noteworthy occur?
2) While making hit records, Shaun Cassidy also starred as Joe Hardy on the Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries. The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew books have been popular with generations of American kids. Were you a fan?
Oh, my gosh, yes. I had alllll the Nancy Drew books as a kid. My girls have read a few, and my son has read a couple of the Hardy Boys books on a recommendation from their grandmother.
4) Shaun followed his older half-brother, David Cassidy, into TV/records/teen stardom. Do you have siblings? If yes, what career paths did they follow?
5) His middle name is Paul, after his maternal grandfather. Tell us something about one of your grandparents.
6) Shaun's mother, actress Shirley Jones, reports that he was more than 3 weeks late and born by Cesarean. Have you heard family legends about your arrival into the world?
We had iGadgets at first, including several generations of the iPhone, before we jumped ship to Samsung Galaxies. They are everything I wanted my iPhone to do, but it wouldn't/couldn't. I lurve it.
9) Random Question: You're exhausted. You collapse into bed and are about to drift into slumber when you hear the drip-drip-drip of the bathroom faucet. Would you kick off the covers and go turn it off? Or would you stay in bed, letting it drip until morning?
If I couldn't nudge Hubs awake to do it and didn't fall asleep first, I'd have to go turn it off. The waste!
Great fun this week, Crazy Sam! Thanks for the quizzy!
Thanks for stopping by!