Hey, everyone! Yes, I'm a day late again... forgive me. Link up here if you're playing along this weekend!
1) When did you recently have a conversation with a complete stranger? What did you two discuss?
2) In the video for this song, a woman is having a "hot" conversation on a corded, rotary dial phone in her bedroom. Do you have a landline? If so, do you have an extension in your bedroom?
3) This week's artist, Rick Springfield, says he wrote this song when he was worried that his girlfriend (now his wife) would cheat on him when he was touring. Would you describe yourself as suspicious or trusting?
5) He's discussed how sad he was when, as a boy, he had to leave his dog Elvis behind when the family left Australia. While you were growing up, did your family often move?
6) In 1982, when this song was popular, Italy won the World Cup. Do you ever watch soccer?
9) Random Question: Your friends are throwing a birthday "roast" in your honor. Which one quality of yours are you sure will be singled out for laughs?