Here's another case of "better late than never," as we drove all day to get to central Utah for the Young Living Fall Festival here, tomorrow. We're in a no-tell motel for the night, where the wi-fi doesn't work, nor is anything on TV, so here we go! Link up here if you're playing along this weekend!
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This song contains many weather references (clouds, rainbows, sunshine, rain). How's the sky where you are today?
2) Bobby Sherman sings that when he's alone, he imagines his "Little Woman" is right there beside him. Do you often daydream?
3) Bobby had a very bright smile. Do you ever use whiteners on your teeth?
4) He was beloved for his shiny hair. If we were to peek in your bathroom, how many haircare products would we find?
5) After high school, Bobby attended Pierce, a community college in the west San Fernando Valley. For culinary students, Pierce offers courses in canning -- specifically apples and peaches. If we were to peek into your pantry, would we find canned fruits?
6) As an actor, one of Bobby's earliest performances was on the TV show Honey West. That series revolved around a female "private eye" adept at martial arts. Do you have any self-defense moves (that don't involve a weapon)?
7) In 1966, Bobby did this rather energetic commercial for milk. Do you often enjoy a glass of milk?
Cooking. We actually have The Joy of Cooking - well, Hubs does. He got it as a birthday present from his sister when we were first married. I still find new things in it!
Welp, the pizza's here, so I'm going to have a nosh and then head into Sunday Stealing. See you later.
Thanks for stopping by!