Saturday 9: Sign of the Times (2017)
... because Cat recommended Harry Styles
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) In this song, Harry sings, "We don't talk enough, we should open up before it's all too much." When you have something serious on your mind, who do you share it with?
Definitely this guy, the Hubs! (Here celebrating my birthday with me last night at a concert in the park - fun!!)
2) As a kid, Harry wanted to be a lawyer because he can see "both sides." Are you good at seeing both sides of an argument?
Generally I am, and I like to play devil's advocate. Sometimes, I like arguing for arguing's sake, just to further the thinking and discussion about an interesting topic. This, as you might expect, drives Hubs crazy.
4) Harry says he prefers older women, but would never go out with someone older than his mother. Do you think age disparity matters in romance?
5) He admits to a big crush on Adele, who is six years older than he is. Who are you crushing on right now? (It doesn't have to be a celebrity.)
6) It makes Harry's skin crawl when he sees people use their teeth to open bottles. What creeps you out?
7) When he's on the road, his go-to food is tacos. Do you like Mexican food?
9) Random Question: As she pulls out of her parking space, an elderly woman in an old car scrapes an expensive car. Then she drives away. You witness the whole thing. Do you make a note of her license plate and leave it for the owner of the expensive car? Or do you just mind your own business?
Thanks for stopping by!