Hey guys and girls, welcome back to Saturday 9! I missed a few weeks due to illness, but hopefully I'm back to stay for the time being! Shall we? Let's, then. Link up here if you want to play along this week!
1) Bette Midler sings about the storm that's raging outside. How's the weather where you are today?
2) She mentions her gloves. Tell us about your favorite pair of gloves or mittens.
3) Does your home have a fireplace to keep you warm?
4) Bette's father, Fred, supported his family as a house painter. Have you ever held a job that kept you outdoors a great deal of the time?
5) Her mother, Ruth, was a talented seamstress. How about you? Can you sew on a button? Raise a hem? Darn a hole?
6) 2017 was a big year for Bette. At the age of 72, she opened on Broadway in the revival of Hello, Dolly! and won a Tony. As we kick off 2018, what would you like to accomplish this year?
I honestly don't know of any 2018 weddngs thus far! Unless you count Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, but I expect that invite to get lost in the mail.
9) Random question: Yesterday, who did you spend the most time with?
Thanks for stopping by!