Welcome back, everyone! It's still early afternoon Saturday here, so I'm right on time, if not early, yes? This week, Crazy Sam chose "Danny Boy" in honor of St. Patrick's Day today. Haven't heard it before? I love this version; we sang it a capella when I was in choir in high school, too, so I love the tune and think it's a fitting choice for the day!
Let's get started. Link up here to play along!
1) This is a sad song of farewell. Who is the last person you said "goodbye" or "so long" to?
2) According to the 2000 Census, Massachusetts is the state with the largest percentage of residents of Irish descent. Have you ever been to The Bay State?
3) "The wearing o' the green" is one way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Will you wear something green in honor of the day?
5) Will you drink something green in honor of the day (like a Shamrock shake or a green beer)?
6) A four-leaf clover is considered good luck. Do you have a lucky charm?
7) Though she's singing an Irish ballad, this week's featured artist, Joni James, is of Italian heritage. Can you think of a song as identified with Italy as "Danny Boy" is with Ireland?