Hi, guys. I'm back for this week after missing last week's querulous post... Hopefully I can stay put for a bit. Not too much joy and enthusiasm in today's opener from me, because I am just not feeling too well today at all. Blah. But I hope the questions perk me up some. They usually do; thank you for that, Crazy Sam. ;)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
I can't think of something huge, but I did recently tell my beautiful daughter here, Chloë, that an outfit she liked really was not flattering on her and was even somewhat inappropriate for the occasion. She was mad, and probably hurt, but in that moment it did need to be said.
4) His son Austin Scaggs is a contributing editor at Rolling Stone. What magazines are in the room you're in right now?
5) Boz and his wife own a vineyard in Napa. Do you prefer white or red wine?
6) In 1976, the year this song was popular, movie queen Elizabeth Taylor needed an escort to one of the nation's Bicentennial celebrations. Former Under Secretary of the Navy John Warner was asked to take her to the event, and within months he became her husband. Have you ever had a "blind date" that turned into a relationship?
7) Also in 1976, Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs founded Apple in Jobs' parents' garage. Does your garage serve as your office, workshop or studio? Or is it just home to your car?
8) The Bionic Woman premiered in 1976. Because of her "bionic parts," Jaime Sommers could run faster than most cars, had superhuman strength, and super-sensitive hearing. If you could have one of those qualities enhanced -- speed, strength or hearing -- which would you choose?
9) Random question: When you lean in for a kiss, do you tilt your head to the right or to the left?