Today pretty much sucked. To-wit:
- We overslept and missed Chloë's bus. So much so that it was nearly time for Jack's bus when we awoke.
- The migraine, with accompanying eye pressure, returned.
- I didn't get to take Sophie to a freebie Gymboree class I wanted, or anywhere else.
- I haven't showered yet. Since Wednesday...
- I could barely keep my eyes open because of the headache. At least Sophia and I got in lots of snuggly time on the couch. That's always a positive.
So nothing exciting happened today, unless you want to count getting Panera for dinner. This migraine better go away by tomorrow; I have plans, man. Plans!!