I'm going to do bullets for the highlights of our day:
- Rob took Jack to get a haircut. He was bouncing off the walls crazy when he returned. I tried to get a decent picture of it to show you. Here's the result: He was all thrilled to see his silly face afterward on the camera, after staying put for 0.0000001 second.
- Rob went and bought a brand-new BMW F650 GS motorcycle today. Well, he put down a deposit on it, and will get it in about a month when it arrives from overseas. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- I took a nap.
- We made S'mores for dessert. The kids didn't quite know what to do with them, except for Chloë, who proclaimed the ones at camp better because they used Girl Scout Cookies. Well, duh! Here are the other kids:
- I blogged about Corfu, Greece.
- Rob mowed the grass.
- I put a dish of peanut M&Ms out, in the candy bowl I won from Bunco a while back. Jack was all over that. Literally:
- I vacuumed the downstairs.
- We're about to go watch Charlie Wilson's War.
That's about it!