I got this meme from An Iowa Mom, too, so check her out! She's hilarious!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Either the history channel or the military channel. Unless I'm sitting with him, and then it's anything but that. Ugh.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Oh, my gosh, I don't know!! What kind of crappy wife am I? Caesar? Italian? Thousand Island, maybe. Honestly, I don't know. This is a marriage of convenience, after all. I needed my Green Card.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Frosting!
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? If we're being cheap, a rum and Coke. If he thinks the bartender is a bit green, a Colorado Bulldog. Otherwise, it's anyone's guess - he changes every time.
5. Where did he go to high school? In Sedalia, Missouri. I don't remember the mascot, although I should...
6. What size shoe does he wear? 7. He has small feets. Don't worry about me, though. ;)
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Motorcycles and trucks! Old fishing reels. Books.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Anything with bacon. He likes ham and salami. And turkey. He likes everything MEAT. With Swiss cheese, please.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Heh heh heh. Me. *blush*
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cinnamon Life?
11. What would he never wear? Clothes, if he could help it. My little nudist. No, seriously? Um, briefs. He's a boxers man.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Lance Armstrong :P
13. Who will he vote for? Knowing him, Ralph Nader.
14. Who is his best friend? Me!! And Larry.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Swear at him when I'm angry.
16. How many states has he lived in? Oh, gosh. Wisconsin. Arkansas. Missouri. North Carolina. Washington. Florida. Guam. Virginia. I'm probably missing one or two?
17. What is his heritage? Bohemian!
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Chocolate cake with NO frosting (although I do anyway, because it's prettier. I'm such a beyotch).
19. Did he play sports in high school? He ran track. And lettered in drama, he frequently reminds me.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Sleeping. The boy is narcoleptic, I tell ye. That and fiddling with his boy stuff. Not that boy stuff. His helmet, his GPS, all his little toys. He likes to get them out and play with them.
I tag EVERYONE reading. This is fun!