Bzz, Bzz: Children's Claritin
13 March 2009
I received my latest BzzKit on Wednesday, this time for Children's Claritin Chewable Allergy Tablets.
Disclaimer 1: I am a BzzAgent, here to spread the word about products you may or may not have heard about.
Disclaimer 2: As far as I know, my children do not suffer from sesasonal or indoor allergies, and they have never taken this product. I have no personal history with Children's Claritin at all.
So, I am passing along the information that I received from my BzzKit, and you may do with it as you wish. If you have a child with allergies, you can comment below and request the *one* sample box of 10 grape-flavored tablets I received (first response), or a coupon or two for $3.00 off Children's Claritin!
About Children's Claritin, from my BzzKit:
- It's the #1 pediatrician-recommended non-drowsy brand
- Provide all-day relief without jitters or drowsiness
- Comes in chewables, syrup, or RediTabs (no water needed)
- Relieves runny noses, itchy, watery eyes, and other allergy symptoms
- Great grape flavor that kids who don't like medicine seem to like (my own words)
Let me know if you have any questions about Children's Claritin, or if you'd like the sample or some coupons! [Please only request the sample if your child(ren) actually DO have allergies!]