Bzz, Bzz: OFF! PowerPad Lamp & Clip-On Mosquito Repellant
23 May 2009
As you know, I'm a BzzAgent, and my latest campaign is for these new OFF! mosquito repellant products.
Thanks to the geniuses at OFF!, now you have two effective ways to keep mosquitoes at bay without having to apply anything to your skin! No sprays, no chemical odor, no need to hide under long sleeves. It's a revolutionary way to enjoy your summer.
The first option, for personal use, is the Off! Clip-On and refill. You can clip it to your bag, belt or purse, or just leave it on the table next to you for personal mosquito protection all around yourself. It's ideal for relaxing in the backyard, gardening, or reading on the porch. You won't find anything else like it in the USA!
Just the Facts:
- A starter pack ($8.99, but you can find it on sale for less at Walgreens and other locations) contains 1 repellant fan unit, 1 refill disk, and 2 AA Energizer batteries
- The Refill pack ($3.99) includs 2 refill disks
- Clip it on, or set it next to you!
- Each fan unit provides approximately 500 hours of use, equivalent to 40 refill disks
- Each repellant disk lasts up to 12 hours (for best results, use up the disk within 2 weeks of inital use)
The repellant disk has an indicator to let you know when it's time to replace it with a new disk.
How it works:
You love summer and spending time outdoors, but hate applying bug spray. New OFF! Clip-On Mosquito Repellant provides effective mosquito protection you don't spray on your skin. All you have to do is clip it onto your belt or bag, and a quiet little fan circulates an odorless repellent all around you. Within minutes, OFF! Clip-On creates head to toe protection from mosquitoes. If you move, allow a few minutes for the protection to rebuild. With OFF! Clip-On, protection from mosquitoes is easy and spray-free. So go outside and have fun without worrying about getting eaten alive.
When to use it:
Gardening, reading by the pool, relaxing on the patio, attending an outdoor sporting event or concert, fishing
*For best results, keep your OFF! Clip-On refill in the sealed foil wrapper until you need it. You can also turn the unit off when not in use to conserve batteries.
The other option, for when you have a crowd, is the OFF! PowerPad Lamp. What's summer without hanging outside with friends? OFF! PowerPad Lamp is your outdoor entertaining ally. It's so much more than just a candle. Simply light the candle and the heat activates the repellent pad to protect an area up to 15' X 15' (about the size of an average deck or patio). That's the same area of protection as lighting 15 Citronella buckets!
Would you rather spend $9 or $60? You could spend up to $60 on Citronella buckets to equal the area of protection of one $9 PowerPad Lamp. But why spend more if you don't have to?
Just the Facts:
- Starter kit ($9.49, but again, you can find it on sale for less) includes 1 reusable lamp, 1 mosquito repellent pad, and 1 candle
- Refill pack ($5.49) includes 3 repellent pads and 3 candles
- Each candle and repellent pad lasts up to four hours, and can be easily reused until the candle is completely burned out
- Once the candle is used up and won't relight, replace both the candle and the pad.
- One little pad protects an area up to 15 x 15 feet, the size of an average deck or patio
- Available in both lamp and lantern versions (lanterns include a pole so you can hang your lamp in your backyard)
- One pad protects an area up to 15 times farther than Citronella buckets
When to use it:
Backyard BBQing, camping, summer entertaining (makes a great host/ess gift)
I've got coupons! I've given out a lot of my coupons already, but I have some left for y'all. Let me know if you'd like one, and I'll need your addy to mail them out. You can just comment, and I'll email you back. Let me know what you think of these new OFF! products, too! All coupons have been given away now, sorry!